Upcoming Live Events!

S&A hippie 13

Pickin’ & grinnin’ since 1975!

S&A on stage fix final

Still loving’ it!

2014

——————————-

July 28 – Aug. 1, 2014

Maranatha Bible Conference/Muskegon, MI

Family Camp / Steve & Annie presenting twice daily!

1-231-798-2161

“Blessings on the Hunt” event with Steve

Call 318-466-5313

Or visit: Longview Baptist Church

—————————

October 1, 2014

Asheville, NC/ The Cove

With “American Family Association Retreat”

Call 1-662-844-5036

For more info see our webpage at this link:  American Family Association or visit AFA

—————————

Call: 601-736-9563 or visit: Goss Baptist Church

—————————-

November 15, 2014

Vaiden, MS / Vaiden Baptist Church

Wild Game Dinner with Steve

Call: 662-464-5275  or visit: Vaiden Baptist Church

Comments

1. Randy Wiest says:

Do you ever come as far west as Albuquerque anymore? I know my family saw you here once at least when our girls were little; maybe 25 years ago. Now they could see you as adults. For some reason you crossed my mind this afternoon at work and now, before leaving I was watching some of your video. You have blessed so many lives………may you keep it up for years to come. Thank you.

2. Fran Anderson says:

I am wearing out the cassette tape (Second Honeymoon) I bought when you ministered at Community Christian Fellowship, our church in Edmonds, Washington back in the ’80′s. I listen to it when I’m sewing and the song “We come into the Presence of the living Lord is to be changed……so change us Lord, remake us Lord, conform us to the image of your Son….” always brings tears to my eyes. I remember your visit at our church was such an encouragement to me and your gentle spirits and beautiful harmony wove the words of your music into my heart. Would you consider coming to the Houston area? God bless you both!

3. Only Heaven will reveal the changes in marriages and lives that your ministry has made. It seems that God chooses and calls certain folks with certain gifts to minister in certain areas. It is nothing short of amazing the gifts and talents God has given you only to be increased and multiplied by your returning them to Him for use in His Kingdom. May our Lord continue to increase your fields and widen your territory’s as you continue to give away the gifts wherein He has Blessed you.

4. Debbie Miller says:

Please consider coming to the Houston, TX area. I give Tools for the Trade and A Mothers Touch to new parents. I always get cards of how special the music is and how it has touched their lives and caused them to think about the privilege of parenting. Thank you soooo much.

5. Jodi (Stone) Blair says:

Hey! Annie……It’s Jodi. How are you guys? Was on Facebook this morning and for some reason thought of you guys. Tried to find you on FB, but found this instead. I can’t believe Nathan is going to be a father……I used to help change his diapers!!!! (Sorry Nathan, had to say it.) Would love to connect with you guys. Would you believe my son is going to Nashville this weekend with his wife to stay with Phil and Carol Boeing!!!! The Circle of Life. Would love to know when you guys will be in the Louisville area so I could see you guys. Send me an email if you can would love to catch up.
    Love you guys!

• Steve and Annie says:

Jodi, we just saw your comment. Don’t know how we missed it. Hope you read this reply. Yes… we’re going to be grandparents for a fifth time. A Chapman boy is soon to arrive. Our grandgirls are thrilled about having a “little man” coming. Sorry about not doing the Facebook thing but our plates are just too full to find time to do it right. God bless you and we hope we’ll get to see you again “before the trumpet sound!” S&A

6. Steve, remember meeting you in Nebraska late 70′s in DOGWOOD!!! Great night of
    enjoying saints of God making a joyful noise!
    Say, Any way to obtain those great LP’s in digital format now?
    Anxious to chat about some items the Lord has been walking us thru with several saintly families.
    Blessings to you and your beloved family!
    Go Ahead and Dance, and you can use this tune if you like, Remember that one Steve?
    Nice Taylor by the by! Psa 40:3
    Kurt and Denise

• Steve and Annie says:

Kurt and Denise,
      Very nice to hear from you and thanks for remembering!
      Dogwood did a reunion event and we got a recording of the trio. We are in the process of creating a CD that contains 14 songs that we did. It will be posted as soon as it is available. Also, several of the songs can be seen by doing a search for “Love Note-Dogwood, 1976-You Tube” or clicking here.
      God bless you and keep you in His good care!!
      Steve Chapman

7. Will you be doing any concerts or speaking engagements in the Oklahoma City oklahoma area?

• Steve and Annie says:

Karen,
      Thank you for asking. At this time an event is not scheduled in the Ok. City area. We hope it will happen sometime this year and if so, we’ll look forward to seeing you! Blessed new year to you and yours. S&A

8. Was given your live concert tape many years ago it changed my life I am so glad to see you have it as cds. I have let many people borrow my tapes. You all have a wonderful ministry

• Steve and Annie says:

Lynn,
      Thanks for being a long time listener. Your reference to cassettes takes us back a ways together. Thank you!!!
      S&A

9. Just found you again online. I can never fully express how much your music and ministry has meant to me and my husband over the years. We are celebrating our 22nd anniversary today and remembering some of the music (yours) that we had has part of our ceremony. The Ships are Burning so aptly fit how we felt and feel. We had both, sadly, been through divorce and felt blessed when God brought us together. You music also helped me through my divorce, healing a very hurting heart. Would love to see you come to the North Dallas area. May God continue to bless your witness, and thank you again for what you have done in my life.