“When Jesus Appears” New song by Annie

Steve with parents, P.J. & Lillian

Steve with his parents, P.J. & Lillian

While I was with my folks in West Virginia my Dad and I were reading and discussing different passages of Scripture. The trail of The Word led us to 1 John 2:28 that says, “And now, dear children, continue¬†in Him, so that when He appears we may be confident and unashamed before Him at His coming.” As we talked about this verse an idea for a new song came. It was written primarily as an encouragement to our children and their families but we want you to hear it, too. Annie does the lead vocal on “When Jesus Appears.” (Available only here at our website)

Comments

1. Dawn Vance says

This is a beautiful song. It is always great to know the meaning behind the song. Seems to make the song come more alive just knowing the attachment to it.. Annie your voice beautiful and you bring out emotions when you sing…

May God’s blessings always be on you !

2. Another good one!

3. Dan Chapman says

I was in West Virginia last week visiting your Dad (my brother). He played this song and provided us with a short sermon on how we should live our life. I was moved by the message this song provides and have played it this week in the nursing home and rescue mission that our band visited this week. We found the crowd to be very attentive and responsive to this song. The Holy Spirit is certainly had a hand in the writing of this song. God bless you and Annie for your wonderful ministry.
    Dan and Becky Chapman

• Steve and Annie says

Dan…thanks. Dad was so blessed by your visit. Your a great brother! Thanks too for playing the song. We both know what a grasp Dad has on God’s written Word and when we started talking about Jesus appearing I could see the twinkle in his eyes! He helped get the lyrical ball rolling on this one. God bless you and Becky and say hey to the fam for us. S&A

4. ROSE M. HARRISON says

Sitting here at: 2:45am. l found your fb page.
    THANKYOU!! FOR ALL THE MUSIC WE HARRISON’S HAVE
    LISTENED TO!! OVER THE 37 YEARS OF MARRIAGE!!
    WE APPRECIATE YOUR STAND!! FOR THE LORD!!
    MARIE IS A: MISSIONARY IN BEATTYVILLE, KY. YOUTH HAVEN BIBLE CAMP. SHES 36 YRS. OLD AND STILL SINGLE.
    JESSE WORKS AS A FLOOR TECH. AT: GRAND STRAND MEDICAL HOSPITAL S.C

JESSE WORKS AS A: FLOOR TECH.

• Steve and Annie says

Rose…thank you for being a long time listener. We’re honored and grateful for your friendship. Continued blessings on your family!
      S&A

5. I love this song. Such a great reminder that we need to watch, and be ready, whatever the day, whatever the hour.

• Steve and Annie says

Susan…thanks for the listen. We know that you’re among those who are watchful and ready and we are encouraged by your walk. May God bless you and Big Bison today as well as your young bisons!!! S&A