Be a part of the Wednesday’s Prayer and Fasting Community
If there was ever a time for parents and grandparents to get serious about praying for children, it is now. Because we live in a culture that has essentially…
- evicted God from our government
- forbidden His presence in our schools
- erased His influence in our entertainment
…OUR CHILDREN FACE A FUTURE THAT IS MORE UNSURE AND MORE UNSAFE THAN ANY GENERATION IN RECENT HISTORY.
From growing concerns for the young children’s health and safety to our worries about older children’s situations such lost jobs, heartbreaking life-style choices, and struggling marriages, the needs are enormous.
Thankfully, there is an answer to the myriad of concerns we have for our children and grandchildren….we can PRAY for them!
If you sense the urgency for carrying your children to God in prayer, we invite you to join with us each Wednesday as we pray for our kids.
And we will not just pray… we invite all who are medically able to add fasting to the day.
By doing so we’ll be letting our Father in Heaven know that we are very serious in asking Him to intervene on behalf of our children.
To help you follow this extremely important and effective regimen of weekly focused prayer take the following steps:
1. Sign up to be a part of the prayer community. | SIGN UP HERE
2. Follow the weekly prayer guide located below.
3. Listen to the song, Wednesday’s Prayer.
4. If you wish, leave your prayer requests and praise reports by CLICKING HERE. This will allow others to pray with you for your children and be encouraged by any victories you post.
WEEKLY PRAYER GUIDE ( follows the lyric to the song, Wednesday’s Prayer)
For heaven’s sake, pray for your children!
Steve & Annie